Welcome to iCAST 2023
● iCAST 2023 IEEE Xplore(pending)
Online iCAST Proceedings: available at IEEE Xplore® Digital Library : iCAST-2023: Conference record #57874, on Nov. 9 - 11, 2023 (12th - iCAST Conference)
● iCAST 2023 indexed by Scopus
All of the papers in iCAST 2023 will be indexed by Scopus database. Press here to obtain its certification.
The 12th International Conference on Awareness Science and Technology (iCAST 2023) will be hosted by Chaoyang University of Technology, Taichung, Taiwan. "Awareness" is the ability to be conscious of, feel, or perceive (Wikipedia). This implies vigilance in observation and alertness in drawing inferences from what one experiences (Merriam-Webster). The ultimate goal of awareness computing is to create computing systems that are themselves aware. This conference has evolved from the International Workshop on Aware Computing (IWAC 2009) in Aizu-Wakamatsu, Japan, the International Symposium on Aware Computing (ISAC 2010) in Tainan, Taiwan, the International Conference on Awareness Science and Technology (iCAST 2011) in Dalian, China, iCAST 2012 in Seoul, Korea, iCAST 2013 in Aizu-Wakamatsu, Japan, iCAST 2014 in Paris, France, iCAST 2015 in Qinhuangdao, China, iCAST 2017 in Taichung, Taiwan, iCAST 2018 in Fukuoka, Japan, and iCAST 2019 in Morioka, Japan. The conference provides a forum for researchers, engineers, and scientists to discuss awareness of computing and exchange ideas, opinions, and the latest results in this emerging field.
All accepted regular papers will be published by the Conference Publishing Service (CPS) of IEEE and submitted to IEEE Xplore digital library. Please notice that CPS enforces a "NO SHOW" policy, and only papers that an author presents at the conference site will be sent for inclusion in the digital libraries. Also, they are submitted for indexing in EI (Compendex) and Scopus. Selected papers will be recommended for submission to a special issue of the journal “IJASE”(Scopus), “Applied Sciences”(SCI), or “Electronics”(SCI).
• Int. Workshop on Aware Computing (IWAC 2009), Aizu-Wakamatsu, Japan (Sept. 17 - 18, 2009)
• Int. Symposium on Aware Computing (ISAC 2010), Tainan, Taiwan (Nov. 1 - 4, 2010)
• iCAST 2011, Dalian, China (Sept. 27 - 30, 2011)
• iCAST 2012, Seoul, Korea (Aug. 21 - 14, 2012)
• iCAST 2013, Aizu-Wakamatsu, Japan (Nov. 2 - 4, 2013)
• iCAST 2014, Paris, France (Oct. 129 - 31, 2014)
• iCAST 2015, Qinhuangdao, China (Sept. 22 - 24, 2015)
• iCAST 2017, Taichung, Taiwan (Nov. 8-10, 2017)
• iCAST 2018, Fukuoka, Japan (Sep. 19-21, 2018)
• iCAST 2019, Morioka, Japan (Oct. 23-25, 2019)
• iCAST 2020, Qingdao, China (Online)